Sun Dog plays the end of “Moot Point” into “Walk My Way” off of their debut LP “Just A Dream”.
Discover the diverse history of the Official Best Small Town in New Mexico for 2009! Española offers great sightseeing activities where you can explore the towns rich history and modern charm.
LIVE RATTLESNAKES EVERYWHERE! Welcome to ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO, Home of Route 66, Another Randomland Adventure, and, it turns out, the WORLD’S LARGEST RATTLESNAKE COLLECTION at the American International Rattlesnake Museum in Old Town Albuquerque new mexico, within a few yards of Iconic Central Avenue, aka Route 66! From Rattlesnakes to ancient Churches we hit the road for Adventure in the Southwest!
Wanna CONTRIBUTE $1 a Month?
Thanks for watching, love from Route 66!
New Mexico police and members of Nehemiah Griego’s church describe how close they came to becoming the next Newtown. For more CNN videos, check out or visit our site at
Here are my other videos:
My Facebook page:
Sinkhole forms in southwest Albuquerque neighborhood – Source:
A law enforcement team is investigating an officer involved shooting in Las Cruces. It happened just as Officer Jose Chavez’s memorial was wrapping up there Sunday evening. – Source:
Clip of Senator Bob Bartlett interviewing Senator Clinton P. Anderson of New Mexico. Filmed in the the Senate Recording Studio. The two senators discuss President Johnson’s Federal Reconstruction and Development Planning Commission for Alaska, which coordinated federal relief efforts in Alaska following the 1964 Good Friday earthquake.
This sequence is an excerpt of AAF-6086 from the Bartlett collection held by the Alaska Film Archives, a unit of the Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives Department in the Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, University of Alaska Fairbanks. For more information please contact the Alaska Film Archives.
For King and Country premiered this song at the Roadshow18 performance in Rio Rancho, NM encouraging the audience to record and share. This song will be included on their next Studio CD. Enjoy!
Starting on Sunday, hundreds of bills that were passed during this year’s legislative session will finally become laws. One of those bills will make it a crime to fake being a veteran. – Source:
Video shows thieves stealing from Albuquerque construction site – Source:
Cheapest Hotels To Stay In Albuquerque –
Best Tours To Enjoy Albuquerque –
Cheap Airline Tickets –
Here are top 20 things to do in Albuquerque, New Mexico
All photos belong to their rightful owners. Credit next to name.
1. Sandia Peak Tramway –
2. Visit New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science –
3. Learn About The History Of Albuquerque –
4. Enjoy The San Felipe De Neri Church –
5. See Over 15,000 Historic Petroglyphs –
6. Go Fishing At Tingley Beach –
7. Watch A Show At The Haunted Kimo Theatre –
8. Albuquerque Aquarium –
9. Get Educated At The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center –
10. Take The Kids To Explora –
11. Meet The Animals At Rio Grande Zoo –
12. See Albuquerque From A Hot Air Balloon –
13. Ride The Rides At Cliff’s Amusement Park –
14. Cheer On The Albuquerque Isotopes –
15. Spend A Night At Hotel Andaluz –
16. Preserve The Hispanic Culture Of Albuquerque –
17. Explore The ABQ BioPark –
18. Shop Till You Drop At The Coronado Center –
19. American International Rattlesnake Museum –
20. Learn About Culture At The Maxwell Museum Of Anthropology –
thumbnail: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta –
For business inquiries contact us at:
new mexico,things to do,new mexico (us state),things to do in albuquerque,things to do in new mexico,albuquerque,tourist attractions in new mexico state,tourist attractions in new mexico albuquerque,hiking trails in new mexico,tourist attractions in new mexico, albuquerque tour, albuquerque nm, visit albuquerque, albuquerque downtown, albuquerque attractions
Calvary Chapel Youth Groups from Edgewood, Estancia, and Rio Rancho New Mexico. This group was one of the last before the Little Bear fire in June of 2012. One week later and we would have been evacuated.
– Set to the beautiful music of the Santa Fe Desert Choral, New Mexico PBS goes on a stunning photographic tour of some of New Mexico’s most beautiful and ancient adobe churches — Las Trampas, Ranchos de Taos, Chimayo, Santa Cruz de la Canada and others. Seeing these beautiful churches at Christmas time, the tradition of giving is personified by stories of great love and even miracles. Made hundreds of years ago, these ancient churches were constructed and are maintained with a deep devotion. Today they are symbols of the rich cultural heritage New Mexicans share.
For more New Mexico PBS content visit