Celebrate Recovery is a safe place that captures the heart and mind of those dealing with hurts, habits and hang-ups, providing hope and a pathway to freedom.
What is Celebrate Recovery?
A Christ-centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. This is a free program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions and compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered Twelve Steps. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
Who Should Attend Celebrate Recovery?
Anyone struggling with…
Or Any With a hurt, habit or hang-up. Therefore…
WE ALL QUALITY!
WHEN & WHERE
6:00 pm – Dinner at Nominal Cost
7:00 pm – Large Group
8:00 pm – Small Groups
9:00 pm – Fellowship
First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks
12685 Ulmerton Rd.
Largo, FL 33774
Things We Are:
• A safe place to share
• A refuge
• A place of belonging
• A place to care for others and be cared for
• A place where respect is given to each other
• A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
• A place to learn
• A place to grow and become strong again
• A place where you can take off your mask
• A place for healthy challenges and healthy
• A possible turning point in your life
Things We Are Not:
• A place for selfish control
• A place for therapy
• A place for secrets
• A place to look for dating relationships
• A place to rescue or be rescued by others
• A place for perfection
• A place to judge others
• A place to play games
• A quick fix