Views:1990|Rating:4.78|View Time:1:51Minutes|Likes:22|Dislikes:1 VH1 special report on the Israelite Church of God In Jesus Christ.
This was back in 2004.
The Israelite Church is not a hate group. This was put out on broadcast television by God Almighty.
VH1 had requested they go and do an interview with the men of ICGJC.
And in the interview, they asked questions for hours. And we’re very intrigued by what the men were saying. And even more shocked at the proof in the bible.
Ofcourse VH1 cut out that part because it was too much power. And tried to make the men look bad.
There are people that hate the ICGJC. And there are those that Love the ICGJC.
I for one agree with what is being said by these men of the Israelite Church of God In Jesus Christ. And love them all.
Yes I am an Israelite as well.
The Wise Men travel far to meet Jesus Christ and present Him with gifts—gold, frankincense, and myrrh. After their visit, Mary and Joseph flee to Egypt to protect Christ from the wicked King Herod, who wants to have Him killed.
Matthew 2:1-2, 11-15
1) Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judæa in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2) Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
11) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
12) And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
13) And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
14) When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
15) And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Subscribe to Mormon Channel for the latest videos:
Views:16453|Rating:2.51|View Time:2:20Minutes|Likes:86|Dislikes:85 Why is Voice of God Recordings now claiming that evangelist William Branham was “Jesus Christ?” How Long has branham.org promoted the cult’s central figure as God? Do they advertise Branham’s ministry overseas in the same way they do in the United States?
Views:71402|Rating:4.66|View Time:10:15Minutes|Likes:426|Dislikes:31 Mrs Nkachukwu Orakwue Odele came to The SCOAN to demonstrate that, regardless of what people say, the work of God will continue, as she testified of her complete healing of HIV / AIDS Positive 1 for the past twelve years. She came with her before and after medical reports from a government hospital to prove that yes, she once had HIV / AIDS Positive 1 and is now indisputably totally free. She said she had read an article that hurt her so much. The article said that there was no record of anyone who has been healed of HIV / AIDS at The SCOAN.
She wants the world to know that she herself is a living testimony of what God can use Prophet T.B. Joshua to do at The SCOAN. She said that she, herself and many others who have been healed of the incurable disease at The SCOAN stay in touch. She said “There are thousands of people who were also healed of HIV / AIDS here and we went further to exchange or contacts, telephone numbers and addresses. We call each other and, everybody, we are all comfortably okay” She went on to say, “Some are married with children. They no longer experience their symptoms and they give glory to God all the time.” She also explained how she maintained her healing. She said, “People who previously received their healing hear at The SCOAN, when we were healed, the man of God declared us free and said ‘Go and sin no more’ which means, sin was the cause of our sickness and if you go back to sin, you will definitely have those symptoms again. You will find that even the sickness will come back. That is why, when we are healed, we are advised to go and sin no more. Those who are still experiencing symptoms today are the people who received their healing and went back to their sin. That is why. It is not that they did not receive their healing. They received their healing and were cured. They were prayed for like other people. But because they went back, that was why the symptoms came.” In her advice to such people she said, “They should run to God for a second chance.” She said “People should not be believing all manner of lies from the internet and all that, cause, look at me; I am a living testimony.”
Views:231|Rating:5.00|View Time:3:36Minutes|Likes:2|Dislikes:0 Bennett Union Missionary Baptist Church Choir of Bennett Union Missionary Baptist Church in Jesup, GA sing “Jesus Is The Light” (Rev. Brandon Ogden) is the pastor – Sunday, December 18, 2016.