The DVD and Guide are available here:
The Christian Atheist Group Bible Study by Craig Groeschel.
In The Christian Atheist Group Bible Study, Craig Groeschel of Lifechurch.tv leads you on a personal journey toward an authenic, God-honoring life.
Become more than just “Christian in name” through this eye-opening look into the ways you can surrender to God completely, living every day depending upon the Holy Spirit.
The core problem for a Christian Atheist isn’t belief; it’s intimacy. The Christian Atheist doesn’t know God very well. Knowing God requires more of us than simply believing God exists. Knowing God requires loving obedience, an obedience that comes from the heart.
1. When You Believe in God but Don’t Really Know Him
2. When You Believe in God but Don’t Think He’s Fair
3. When You Believe in God but Aren’t Sure He Loves You
4. When You Believe in God but Trust More in Money
5. When You Believe in God but Pursue Happiness At Any Cost
6. When You Believe in God but Don’t Want to Go Overboard
Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv, a pace-setting multicampus church and creators of the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books including Weird,The Christian Atheist and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma