Supreme Clientele Barber Shop – Chesapeake, Virginia
“The Return of Lil Willie & The Keynotes”, 7/13/18 -Chesapeake, Va
Kids’ Champions, the brainchild of the Eliza Hope Foundation and Crosswalk Church in Virginia Beach led by Pastor Steve Lentz, is a children’s ministry for kids with special needs including autism and other developmental differences.
In the hours after an attack against a U.S. consulate, specially trained teams of Marines were dispatched to sure up security in Libya and across the Middle East. The counter-terrorism units known as FAST teams are all based in Hampton Roads. We visit the Chesapeake facility where they train.
owner financing, owner finance, private owner, rent to own, lease option, no credit, no credit check, easy credit, short sale options, foreclosure options
WAVY News 10’s Kara Dixon reporting April 3, 2017
The beginning of a tornado…
Chesapeake nightclub becomes biker church
had a blast driving in the snow lol
Chopper 10: Storm damage in Virginia Beach. Chesapeake
Carebridge Assisted Living Facility
Abandoned for quite some time. It its sometimes used by the Chesapeake Fire Dept. for controlled burns, and also by bums and other sketch people. Not much to see, but what is funny to me is…the SAME room marked with demonic symbolism, is the ONLY room with taped over black windows……
The NEW and IMPROVED video from 2/20/2011 when Leandria Johnson took the stage and ministered and shared her testimony!! Also there is a special treat at the end!! Patrick Riddick and D’vyne Worship!! So I know its long but you will blessed to watch to the end!!!
Thank you Sony Vegas Pro!!
Please Subscribe and follow me and Ms Leandria J on twitter!!!
twitter.com/ @LeAndriaJ and me!! @musiqalsol
CPA Chesapeake Lenard Myers 757-655-1128
*Coupon* Lenard Myers Chesapeake CPA Accountant Bookeeper Call:7576551128 Lenard Myers CPA Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Hampton CPA. Compilations, Reviews, Audits, Financial Planning, Insurance, Bookkeeping, 501(c)(3), Non Profits, Churches, Payroll, Business Plan, Accounting, Accountant, Certified Public Accountant.
If you want a CPA who provides answers and solutions to your financial, retirement and tax situations, you need to contact Lenard Myers right now. We take an active role in providing the solutions to increase your chances of success.
Lenard Myers is recognized locally, regionally and nationally for the outstanding services he has rendered.
Some of the awards he has received are:
1. He has been recognized by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants as one of the top 60 CPA heroes, out of a survey of 320,000 CPAs. Lenard was recognized for helping his clients receive over $650,000,000 in contracts, over $250,000,000 in financing and servicing over 600 clients in one year.
2. He is the recipient of the United States Department of Commerce, MBDA award “Best Consultant in the Mid Atlantic Region”.
3. He is the recipient of the Virginia General Assembly Resolution Award 198 for providing outstanding services to businesses in Virginia. He was recognized for the development of over $100,000,000 in new business.
4. He is the owner and operator of a full service Certified Public Accounting and financial planning firm located in Downtown Norfolk, Virginia.
5. He is a business and personal motivational speaker for the federal, state and local governments, churches and associations.
6. He is a member of New York Life Insurance Company’ s “Executive Council”.
Lenard Myers is a 1971 graduate of Norfolk State University with a BS Degree in Accounting. He has served on numerous community and city boards.
As CFO for SCOPE Coliseum and Chrysler Hall of Norfolk, Virginia, Lenard was the youngest minority in the country responsible for the financial operations of a major coliseum, concert hall, football and baseball stadium.
He was the Senior Accountant and Internal Management auditor for the City of Norfolk.
Lenard Myers was the owner and operator of the Minority Business Development Centers for the United States Department of Commerce, MBDA for the State of Virginia for five years, with a staff of 27 professionals and three offices located in Portsmouth, Newport News and Richmond.
The firm provides full service financial planning, audits, review, compilation, tax preparation and negotiations.
Chesapeake is situated in the heart of Coastal Virginia, and offers a unique blend of urban and rural settings – just one of the many reasons Money magazine ranked the city as one of the country’s top 100 best places to live in 2010. The city’s inimitable quality of life for residents also makes it a desirable meeting and leisure travel destination. Chesapeake’s winning combination of accommodations, meeting venues, attractions and activities provides plenty of options no matter your agenda.
For more information about Chesapeake, Virginia, please visit