Abortion Mill Ministry – Acacia Women’s Center Phoenix, Arizona – May 9, 2017
This call is to the clinic of Abortionist Warren Hern in Boulder, CO. Abortion Free New Mexico is working with Priests for Life to raise national awareness about late term abortion.
Abortion Mill right across from AAA School. We are Pro-Life trying to save babies.
8/4/17 Abortion Center Huntsville, Alabama. We are ProLife trying to help women and their babies. These are the “caring” and “compassionate” pro-choice escorts at Alabama Women’s Center.
March 26, 2016 (Holy Saturday) – Falls Church, VA. Angry, belligerent, pro-abort stops and yells at pro-lifers on public right-of-way. Loses senses and vents on pro-lifer holding a “Choose Life, We Can Help You” sign with a picture of an 8-month old baby in the womb. Near Falls Church Healthcare abortion center, 900 S. Washington Street.
+J.M.J.+ When a Texas-based abortion clinic wanted to open it’s doors for business in Las Cruces, New Mexico, many people protested publically with ardent prayer, penance, and fasting on the sidewalk outside the clinic. To date, the clinic has been delayed in opening.
On October 4th, First Saturday, Feast of Saint Francis of Assisi, a few pro-abortion activists also displayed their signs, and gave some speeches behind the clinic building. Some claimed they were pro-choice. What about the baby’s choice? Those who claim that they are “pro-choice” are in fact “pro-abortion”. The “choice” to have an abortion is the murder of the innocent.
Some claimed that they could do what they wanted with “their body”. No, the body belongs to God who created it, and who on earth can claim to have created their own body?
God’s holy commandment; “Thou shalt not kill”, was ignored. In spite of this, His Truth will resound and resonate regardless of the opinions and ignorance displayed by some of His “lost sheep”. Let us pray for these souls all the more in a spirit of reparation.
The Catholic Church teaches that abortion is an intrinsic evil.
Abortion and capital punishment ARE NOT the same kind of moral issue. Abortion is an intrinsic evil, and cannot be justified for any purpose or in any circumstance. Read the real-life, holy example of Saint Gianna Molla who refused to abort her baby to save her own life:
The Church has always taught that it is the right and responsibility of the legitimate temporal authority to defend and preserve the common good, and more specifically to defend citizens against an aggressor. This defense against an aggressor may resort to the death penalty if no other means of defense is sufficient. The death penalty is understood as an act of self-defense on the part of civil society, and the need for such self-defense to resort to the death penalty is rare.
Let us pray for the complete and total end of the evil of abortion, which is one of the sins that cries to God for vengence.
The catechetical tradition recalls that there are “sins that cry to heaven”. Traditionally, these sins have been categorized as four distinct heinous acts: willful murder, the sin of Sodom, oppression of the poor, and defrauding laborers of their wages.
Please visit our GoFundMe page;
To help defray the cost of making these videos possible, please send donations to:
St. Vincent Ferrer Foundation of Texas
5628 Rosa Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone # (915) 500-3025
Email: [email protected]
Please indicate donations are for support of the JMJ HF videos.
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Corporation. You will receive a receipt for your donation. Thank you!
– Today marks the fourth anniversary of the murder of Dr. George Tiller, a 67-year-old abortion provider who was shot point blank in the forehead as he attended church services in Wichita, Kansas. Tiller’s clinic was one of a handful in the nation that performed abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy. He faced constant threats and incidents of violence and vandalism in the decades leading up to his death. The man who assassinated him, anti-choice extremist Scott Roeder, is serving a life sentence and was recently reprimanded in prison for making intimidating remarks against other abortion providers. The four years since Tiller was murdered have seen a wave of new abortion restrictions. Eight states now ban abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy. Meanwhile, clinics across the country have been threatened by laws aimed at shutting them down. After working with Tiller for eight years, our guest Julie Burkhart joins us from South Wind Women’s Center, the newly reopened abortion clinic where Tiller worked. She is director and founder of the Trust Women Foundation. “We have had approximately 200 patient visits in just the two short months that we’ve been open. We are just so happy to be back in this community,” Burkhart says. On threats made against the clinic and her life she says, “These threats are definitely to be taken seriously and they are chilling. However, women still need abortion care. … I don’t think that the rights of women in this part of the country should be curtailed just because we have extremists.”
Democracy Now!, is an independent global news hour that airs weekdays on 1,100+ TV and radio stations Monday through Friday.
FOLLOW DEMOCRACY NOW! ONLINE:
Subscribe on YouTube:
Listen on SoundCloud:
Daily Email News Digest:
Please consider supporting independent media by making a donation to Democracy Now! today, visit
Amidst rising violence and an onslaught of clinic closures, the Satanic Temple is fighting to protect women’s right to safe and legal abortion. We followed Satanic activists from across the country to find why.
Come find us:
More videos from the VICE network |
Science & Reason on Facebook:
Abortion Provider Killed By Christian Fundamentalist (Part 2/2): Bill O’Reilly calls Dr. Tiller a “baby killer”.
Please subscribe to Science & Reason:
Dr. George Tiller (1941-2009): Murdered Abortion Provider Remembered for Lifelong Dedication to Womens Reproductive Health
Supporters of reproductive rights are mourning the killing of the abortion provider Dr. George Tiller. The sixty-seven-year-old Tiller was shot Sunday as he attended services at his Wichita, Kansas church. The gunman fled the scene, but a suspect was later caught in a Kansas City suburb.
The suspect, fifty-one-year-old Scott Roeder, has a history of involvement in anti-abortion activism and was once arrested and jailed on explosives charges. He has ties to the right-wing separatist group known as the Freemen.
We look at the life of Dr. Tiller with five women who worked alongside him to uphold reproductive rights: two women doctors who fly into Wichita every month to work alongside him performing abortions; two of the attorneys who defended him through years of legal harassment, one in Wichita and one in New York; and Ellie Smeal of the Feminist Majority Foundation, who knew him for twenty years.
Suspect captured in killing of Kansas abortion doctor
A Kansas doctor reviled by anti-abortion groups for his work providing “late-term” abortions was shot and killed in his Wichita, Kansas church on Sunday, and police said they captured the man responsible.
Police said they planned to charge a 51-year-old man on Monday with homicide and two counts of aggravated assault in the death of 67-year-old George Tiller, who died from a single gunshot. Tiller was shot while serving as an usher for Sunday services in the foyer at Reformation Lutheran Church. The shooter threatened two other men at the church who tried to intervene, police said.
“We feel that this is an act of an isolated individual, however our investigation continues,” said Wichita deputy police chief Tom Stolz. Stolz said they were investigating whether the shooter had any ties to anti-abortion groups.
President Barack Obama expressed shock and outrage, saying in a statement, “However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence.”
Here is the link to make a donation to Faithful Word Baptist Church (donations processed by Word of Truth Baptist Church):
Here is the link to thousands more sermons from Pastor Anderson:
To get hard copies of Pastor Anderson’s preaching (CDs, DVDs, USBs, etc), come by Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ, to pick up FREE copies. You can also purchase copies online from a third party “Framing the World:”
Hard copies of Pastor Anderson’s preaching and documentaries can be purchased from a third party, Framing the World:
Bible prophecy fulfilled: another End Times warning to America/Babylon!
Closing Music by Eloc and Goldie
“Countering Our Culture” is a sermon preached at the Mountain Creek church of Christ in Chattanooga, TN. Senseless murders in Colorado, July 20, 2012. James Holmes killed 12 and injured 58
Columbine in 1999
Virginia Tech in 2007
Fort Hood, TX — Nov. 2009
Arizona — Gabrielle Giffords — January 2011
Steve Higginbotham: “If one would leave the Century 16 Movie Theater where the shooting took place, turn North on South Sable Blvd, and drive 2.2 miles (according to Google maps) they would arrive at the Mayfair Women’s Center. Here at this center, they perform 12-25 abortions a day.** But now, here’s my question: Where’s the national outrage about this daily slaughter? Where’s the news coverage? Where are the stories about the senseless murder of innocent lives? Where are the stories discussing the potential these individuals could have contributed to our society? What efforts are being taken to stop the perpetrators of such senseless violence? In both cases, innocent lives have been taken, but one is condoned while the other is condemned. In both cases, the victims were unwilling participants, but one is acceptable while the other is unacceptable. In both cases, the murder is perpetuated by a man, but one is called a “Doctor” while the other is called an evil lunatic.”
I. Satan — You Have An Enemy
A. 1 Peter 5:6-10
1. V. 6 Humble– don’t think you’re bullet proof
2. V. 8 Alert — don’t act like life is easy
3. Roaring lion — hungry and powerful
a. Wants to destroy you
B. Eph 6:11-12 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
1. Uses many different weapons against us
C. Satan has great effect on world
1. 2 Cor 4:4 the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving
2. John 12:31; 16:11 the ruler of this world
3. Eph 2:2 prince of the power of the air,
4. 1 John 5:19 the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
II. Worldliness — One of Satan’s greatest tools
A. Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world
1. Must protect your mind
B. Glenn and Cindy Colley book, Your Mama Don’t Dance
1. If someone being shot or stabbed in street, close shades and call police
2. If sexual behavior, keep kids away
3. But same thing comes from inside electronic
4. “Through this window, the average high school senior has seen eighteen thousand murders. Through this window he has witnessed the abuse of alcohol in an acceptable setting tens of thousands of times. He has heard profanities and obscenities when they were shouted and when they were whispered. He has seen the values and the person of his God denigrated and reviled hundreds of times. He has relaxed beside the window for so long that he is no longer shocked at what he sees on the other side.”
C. James 4:2-8
1. Devil makes it easy and profitable
2. Watch TV — fit in w/ everyone — seem normal
3. We’re in a spiritual war
4. 2 Tim 2:4 No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.
A. Prov 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
B. Happiness and success is the path of most or normal
1. Phil 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.
C. Matthew 5:3-10
1. Poor in spirit
4. Hunger and thirst for righteousness
6. Pure in heart
8. Persecuted for sake of righteousness
Abortion remains one of the most controversial issues of our day. Not even the religious community is unified on the issue. Our guests in this episode include members of the clergy who stand on different sides of the debate:
Pastor Patrick Hines, associate pastor at Grace Bible Presbyterian Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. He and his congregation support local pro-life women help centers, and advocate for the rights of unborn babies.
Reverend Anne Wrider, an Episcopal priest from Cincinnati, Ohio, who believes abortion is a woman’s right and choice. She doesn’t believe in telling her congregation what’s right or wrong. Instead, she looks to guide people in making ethical decisions for themselves using reason, tradition and scripture.
Father Jeff Kemper, a Catholic priest at St. John Parish in Harrison, Ohio. He emphasizes that all life is a gift from God and we’ve been given the important task to protect it.
Reverend Terris Tyson, associate pastor at United Church of Christ and a member of the Ohio Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice. She counsels women facing unexpected pregnancies and believes abortion should be an available consideration throughout pregnancy (Season 5, Episode 11)